google-site-verification: google1e91099aa2fb5988.html
 

The Night Time Economy Support Scheme (NTESS) 2022 Applications now open....



Have you heard of The Night Time Economy Support Scheme?

Catherine Martin T.D., Minister for Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media established the Night-Time Economy Taskforce on 30 July 2020 as one of the priority actions

for the Department and on foot of a commitment in the Programme for Government.

The Taskforce recommended that a new Scheme should be developed to support venues, such as pubs, cafés, and alcohol-free venues, to trial new events, activities and initiatives

at night, with a particular focus on off-peak times, to encourage an increased variety of night-time entertainment offerings, increase footfall in our towns and cities in the evenings

and create employment for artists/performers, with a particular focus on new and emerging acts. The Taskforce Report also recognises that there is a need to have increased diversification and inclusivity in our Night-Time Economy and that having a balance between alcohol- and alcohol-free activities ensures that a wider demographic can engage with the Night-Time Economy.

Applications are being invited under two separate Strands:

• Strand A: Licensed premises –pubs, restaurants and wine bars, nightclubs and other suitable licensed premises that operate in the Evening and Night-Time Economy, who want to trial a series of events/cultural activities (minimum of four events, but not limited to 4 events) during off peak times from Monday to Thursday (excluding weekends) from 6pm onwards.

• Strand B: Unlicensed premises – cafés, including cafés that may have their premises in a retail outlet, dry bars, local galleries and other suitable non-licensed premises, who want to trial a series of events/cultural activities (minimum of four events, but not limited to 4 events) in the later evening or night-time hours from 6pm, with a commitment to open until at least 9pm in the evening, from Monday to Sunday.

This Scheme will provide 75% of the required funding, with applicants required to fund the remaining 25%. A maximum allowable grant of €10,000 will be funded per series of events.

For more information and how to apply click on the picture or the link below

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/34e09-the-night-time-economy-support-scheme-ntess-2022-guidelines/

Please note this scheme will be open for applications 1 pm on 21st June 2022 and it will remain open until 1pm on Friday 22nd July 2022 or until the fund is exhausted, whichever occurs first.

35 views